Contact me,,,

ToMoWanted@hotmail.co.uk


Twitter


31 May 2011

ToMoWanted Warehouse Wedding Guest Picks

Tunic Dress

alternative view

alternative view

Double Layer Dress

Today's Most Wanted... If like me, your doormat seems to be attracting oodles of hand made, beautiful invitations, it means it's that time of year and yes, it's time to start thinking about 'The Dress' or more likely, 'The Dresses'. It was whilst pondering the age old wedding-guest-what-to-wear dilemma that I started browsing through my usual safe havens (Reiss and Topshop) but my attention turned to Warehouse. I must admit as a label, it had sort of slipped off my radar but why?! When I checked, the product was fabulous! Sharp shifts with exquisite detail (i'm in love with the double layer white number), pretty great price points and an air of sophistication lacking in other high street offerings. The long sleeved white shift is not miles of an M Missoni number I have been coveting and the cream asymmetric hem dress has a lush, seventies vibe. 
As you can see I think it's just fine to wear white to a wedding (if it's not stated on the invite, it's fair game) as you can change the look with great accessories and that makes good, stylish sense. Bravo Warehouse, Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment