Contact me,,,

ToMoWanted@hotmail.co.uk


Twitter


23 March 2011

ToMoWanted A Stamp In My Style Passport

Today's Most wanted... A slice of the action from my newly discovered (with thanks to Stylist) Style-passport.com. A one stop shop for all things vacation, it does something rather unique... the edit is fashion focussed yet practical seamlessly blending beauty, style, high-brow and high-street. Now all that remains to do is decide on my destination and get shopping. Here are my top picks...

Essential classic Prada shades

The perfect holiday colour from Cetuem?

Riviera looks are perennially stylish, love this Chinti & Parker offering


Must have CURRENT/ELLIOT matchsticks

Ensure a relaxing journey with Aesop Ginger Flight Therapy


All nicely stowed in this Ally Capelino bag.

Now, where's my passport...



No comments:

Post a Comment